Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

ROUND UP-> Week 5 to 8 & Results

 
Here it goes people.. After 4 more weeks, I am now at 63.2kgs! A loss of 5kgs from week 4.

Boom! Im was just expecting a 4kg loss due to the slow movement in scales, but I guess the meal switching helped! :)))))

It was just 61days ago that I weighed 13.7kgs and 3 sizes more, and I cant believe the very visible changes that had happened to me. If I hadnt taken that first step to get rid of my excess weight 2 years back, and levelled up almost 2 years later when I hit my all time plateau weight and size, I wouldnt be here..

I always say.. Persistence is Key.. and now Im almost there.. or honestly, I think Im just a few steps away from my acceptable weight and size..

First up, I am a size 6UK?! Ok maybe I am in between 8 and 6 (so a 7) but I do fit in a size 6.

Second, I lost a good 10.4kgs ALL from body fat only.. I have lost 2kgs of muscle so far, which I dont have any problems to gain back once Im on maintainance.

Third, I am now at my thinnest.. EVER!

Fourth, my BMI of 22.4 is now well within the normal range and I am almost there to reach my personal goal of 20.

Fifth, my % body fat is just mindboggling for me.. I never thought I would be at 24.2% body fat ?! whew.. I didnt have a goal here, but just thinking if ever I reach 20%, I would be super lean!!! Just thinking about this gets me excited!!!

Lastly (well last for the most important stuff :D), is that I was able to do this.. 99% deviation free!! I mean, I actually was able to stick to a diet plan well. I know I have 6kgs more to lose to achieve the Cohen target weight, but I am almost there.

If it werent for the program, I would really say that this is enough. I am happy with this weight and size..

But of course, I will reach that 57kg goal weight.. I need my buffer for my maintainance and my rebuild phase.. which for all I know could go out of control.

I have a few concerns though:

1) My face has become too thin (?).. The people around me are pleased with the weightloss but they all comment on my face, that a little fat in it would look much better.. and I agree

2) My breasts and hips had reduced to a good 36.5inches.. BUT my waist is 28.. I am afraid that I am losing my proportion.. OR I dont like how slow my waist is shrinking as compared to my bust and hips.. Is there anything I can do with this? Could it be loose skin????

3) My calves are about to lose the fat around them, and I am left with my muscular calves.. My thighs had gone down significantly.. but now my calves look bulky for the size of my thighs.. what can I do to make my calf muscle become leaner/elongated? This has frustrated me ever since

I am now seeing what needs to be improved for my Rebuild phase.. I need to consult Professor Google, to find out solutions for these- waist, calves and overall toning up..

I guess my face and my girls will somehow fill up after refeed..????

I have taken my measurements, but I seem to have made a mistake of measuring my arms and legs (those highlighted in moccha) coz the tape measure tells me I have gone up a few cms? how is that possible? I will have to double check again later and update this.. just doesnt make sense to me. Full measurements here



Time for Round 3.. Week 9-12..

No comments:

Post a Comment