Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 6: Beef Day!

This girl gotta have meat! :))

I love beef! And im so glad my meat allowance is quite good. I am happy just eating this for the entire program :D, I know, I know, variety is also key to weight loss. But man! was I happy to have this for today. I had beef for lunch and chicken for dinner and brekky was egg and veggie.. I liked my dishes for today.. Happy tummy ^_^

I went for yoga again today. Im so glad that I can still keep up with some form of exercise while on CD.  After dinner, I went to the movies with a friend today at around 11:30pm, I dont think I should be out yet. Im not strong enough. As we were heading towards the cinemas, I just longed so much for the smell o food coming from those restaurants, and those ar my favorite restos. Inside the cnema, the smell of popcorn  and nachos intoxicated me. I had to muster all the self control I have and just sipped my diet cola... :((((

I got to sleep around 3am.. hmmm Im not gonna get the 8hr sleep.

Other than that, nothing much to report today. Im still deviation free. \m/

Tomorrow is the weekend.. Lets see how I will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment